Selba of Selby's Food Corner was very nice again to give me yet my third award, which is called "Honest Scrap". Hmm...I wonder what it means. So... without further ado...
The rules of the award:
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
Well, minimum of seven. Minimum. Then, I'll say anyone in my current blog list gets this award. Why else I would put your blog on my blogroll? Of course- all of you had something special, whether it be ease of use, content, design, photos, and more. So, all of my fellow bloggers on my blogroll get this award. :)
The last part?
List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
So. Head whirls, thinking about what to say...
1. I like to collect dollar bills and coins that are special. Whether it be presidential one dollar coins, new 5 dollar bills, or any other type of interesting money, I'll collect it.
2. I don't like most chocolate ice creams. For some reason, I would used to rather have vanilla ice cream with some chocolate syrup on top rather than chocolate ice cream. But I do like very chocolatey ice cream and frozen delights...and sometimes I'll eat chocolate ice cream on a plane. Somehow it tastes very chocolatey on the plane.
And if you look now, I like Yogurtland's Dutch Chocolate too. Probably also for the same reason as listed above.
3. If you haven't noticed, I like plane travelling. To the fact one person (not sure if she was making a joke or something) said I was a plane employee. HAHA. Well I certainly am not!
4. What got me to really like food? A egg white fried rice. That post is coming up soon...
5. Pairing up a perfectly good watermelon slice and adding some ultra sweet honey or syrup on top is one of the wackiest things I've ever did, but it seems like I'm just not the only one who does it...
6. I'm trigger happy with the cameras! Until now...I think.
7. Linda's Frozen chocolate chip cookies taste great to me. To the fact fellow people I know called it "addicting". Some also wanted to buy 20 dollars worth. Now, that is suprising.
8. A blog, especially one which you take many photos in, can change your life. It did to me already. Start a blog, and you'll see why. :)
9. Design is something interesting to me.
10. I like airports too. The feeling of walking around on the tarmac (which I have done more than 5 times) and seeing planes that you don't see everyday is well, fun! And although there is the long security that comes with every airport experience, everything else though is very fun. And besides, if you think of it, going through security everytime is different, especially in other countries. It's nice to always experience something different.
And that rounds off 10 things about my self :). Have a nice day!